Thursday, 19 January 2017

The Making... Meooow!

Recording...
We first had a try to read the script to hear ourselves how we deliver especially Catwoman she is pretty sexy and seductive when she speaks and very fluent I guess its the perks of being a cat. I advise the both them on how to deliver it luckily our script has a stage direction and we can follow a bit on like where to stop, how the breathing or how the movements of the character on the scene.
The recordings went pretty awesome at the start I actually adore Betty's accent and how she tried to be a Catwoman. She sounded just like I wanted her to yet lack of confidence I believe and Kyra as I told her the Laurel talks very calmly and powerful towards her opponent. But this time I played as Angel on this scene to be an extra since Kirsty keeps missing for this group piece.
But anyways.. We tired recording our stuff and the result are pretty bad if you ask me the things that I wanted are not there? maybe because the accents that we have individually? or our slangs? I don't know there's something missing. I'm not going to lie I like my group they are up for everything like you can just show them a work then they will ask you what's about it then they will go with the flow which is the positive said of it yet the negative side is like the recordings they are not confident enough I'm not saying I'm confident with my part I'm actually terrible at this audio its just my voice that I really don't like hearing after it it's like this thing is not my forte.
I would say if we have any chance to read do it again I would legitly so bossy and just be like "no I like it this way" and that but ofcourse I have to play fair since we are all equal and both students. We lacked on confidence, on vocal and other backgrounds. If only we took this audio seriously like others did I think we will have a good record of cat woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment