Thursday, 19 January 2017

Thumbalina

The story when I was a kid I love this story and this is the reason why I picked this because I kind of memorize the whole story.

I had this recorded last Friday after my English class then when I went back it was gone. But first Incas going to do the Hunger Games and I was trying to read it and I had some terrible doing it since the words are playing around my tongue so I decided to go to my original plan.

As I was recording my piece it took me about an hour or so just keep repeating since I can't get the things that I know to do. I just couldn't help myself repeating the same mistakes that I did before so as I was going through I just t9ok notes on how to work things out. The things that I need to improve on.

The vocals o have to remind myself that I'm telling a story to kids not adults or same age as me. I have to be more created and talk like I am in lessons of kids.

The thing is I don't think I have the voice to record for children story. But if I can only work on it and I think I can have it like the the type of voice that children wants to listen to that sounds good.

No comments:

Post a Comment